1.Pets are to be secured either inside or tied up during the cleaning (approx. 20ft)
2.All windows and doors are to be closed and locked during the cleaning
3.All electrical outlets and lights are to be shut off at the breaker box, not at the light switch (approx. 8hrs)
4.All Patio furniture/Grills/Decorative items/vehicles are to be removed from around the house/area of cleaning (approx. 20ft)
5.Payment is due at completion of services
6. Caution will be used at the discretion of the spray tech when spraying around any electric incoming and any main breaker box attached to the house.
(3% convenience fee for credit card transactions)
10% fee on total price of quote per 30 days past date of services. Any additional fees acquired will be made responsible to the home owner/ point of contact. Any fee’s for any canceled checks are responsible to the client
This Services Agreement (this “Agreement”) is entered into effective as of the last date in which all parties hereto have signed (the “Effective Date”), by and among the client identified on the signature line herein below (“Client”) and Above All Power washing and Window washing LLC, an Ohio limited liability company (“Contractor”).
A. Contractor is in the business of providing residential and commercial softwash and powerwashing services (collectively, the “Business”).
B. Contractor desires to provide certain services to Client, and Client desires to contract with Contractor for those services pursuant to the terms and provisions of this Agreement.
Statement of Agreement
The parties acknowledge the foregoing Background Information and, for good and valuable consideration, the receipt and adequacy of which are hereby acknowledged, hereby agree as follows:
1. Services. Contractor will provide those certain services (the “Services”) as set forth on the Proposal attached hereto and incorporated herein as Exhibit A.
2. Compensation. In exchange for the Services, Client shall compensate Contractor in accordance with those terms and conditions as set forth on Exhibit A.
3. Representations and Warranties of Contractor. Contractor hereby makes the following representations and warranties to Client:
(i) Contractor possesses all necessary skills, certificates and licensures required to perform the services set forth herein.
(ii) Contractor shall provide the services in a professional and appropriate manner at all times.
(iii) Contractor shall maintain commercial general liability insurance covering property damage and personal injury losses that occur during the provision of the services under this Agreement regardless of when the claim is made, with limits of at least $1,000,000 each occurrence.
(iv) Contractor shall provide and maintain statutory worker’s compensation insurance coverage as required by applicable law for all of Contractor’s employees who perform services in connection with this Agreement.
(v) The Contractor shall perform the services set forth in this Agreement in strict compliance with all applicable laws, ordinances, regulations and other requirements of any federal, state, county, municipal or other governmental agency.
4. Indemnification. Contractor agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Client from any claims, loss or damages arising out of or related to Contractor’s negligent or reckless delivery of the Services or any breach of the representations or warranties of Contractor as set forth herein.
5. Waiver and Release. Client acknowledges and agrees that the Services include the use of water and related cleaning products which may result in the bleaching of surfaces and items which are in the vicinity of the area beings cleaned. Client is solely responsible for removing any and all items from the property which client does not want to come into contact with water and related cleaning products. Client hereby releases Contractor for any damages or defects which result from the provision of the Services in a workman like manner, including electrical malfunctions or alike. EXCEPT FOR THE REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, CONTRACTOR HAS PROVIDED NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED, TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Signature of approval submitted on front of this document.